Method CxpAbstractPage():RenderSection() Foundation
Renders the content of the given section by name
:RenderSection(cSectionName) --> self
- Scripts and Body are predefined sections which always exist
- Body: refers to the content created by the page to which the layout is associated with.
- Scripts: is a special content container which eliminates redundancy automatically. Duplicate link or script entries are not rednered to the output
- It is allowed to render the same section twice!
- If the given section name is not found a HTML comment is rednered instead:
If you see anything in the documentation that is not correct, does not match your experience with the particular feature or requires further clarification, please use this form to report a documentation issue.